BAL-BAS-BOW is called a prototype Virtuaroid as an origin of all the VRs. At present, the test machine of BAL-BAS-BOW is still under development, based on the prototype. The current BAL-BAS-BOW, the 11th experimental machine, does not well conform to the V converter, and the generator output is not stabilized, either. This effects the moving performance badly, resulting in much inferior performance comparing to other VRs developed after this. However, it has some original characteristics and performance as shown in each armament. Although it is an experimental VR, it has some battling ability comparative to the currently used VRs. It means that this type of VR has a good potential, implying that it may occupy a significant position as the 2nd generation Virtuaroid when it is put into practical use in the future.
It is a peculiar Virtuaroid as you can see from its appearance. The three arms; ring laser offsetting the attack of the enemy, floating mine homing the enemy persistently, and hand bit performing remote attack by the separated arms, dazzle and baffle the enemy, and lead him to ruin in the end. This VR is more suited to the remote fighting, where you press and attack the enemy keeping some distance from him, than to the battle using high mobility. This peculiar VR is not recommended to beginner pilots.
Armaments:Ring laser, Floating mine, Hand bit
VR Body Data:
Body weight: 9.48t
Full-armed weight: 17.3t
Generator output capacity: 5480kw
Firearms type: Beam type
* Remote-controlled attack unit mounted on the right arm. A special reflecting board is built in the barrel, and the beam can be fired, forming the disc-shaped field.
* For the close-range battle, the beam claw can be formed around the barrel.
* Remote-controlled attack unit mounted on the left arm. It functions as the launcher from which the homing type floating mine is fired.
* The operation of beam claw formation during the close-range battle is not stabilized and does not work smoothly. Therefore, this operation looks like the emission of flames, and is commonly called a <Fire flame>.
Armament Basic Performance(More marks indicate better performance.)
Continuous firing performance>>
Firearms type: Beam type, Live shell type
Battery capacity: 1230kw, ------
Magazine capacity: ------, 8 shells/Cartridge
Basic firepower/Shot: 125---320
* The attack units are detached from both arms, and remote-controlled to attack the enemy. The type of the shells to be fired are automatically selected depending on attack conditions.